Online Sales Policy
1. Rocken Tech Products shall not assume any responsibility for
possible error misapplication of the products.
2. Buyers are responsible for any products damaged caused
other than manufacturer’s faulty craftsmanship.
3. Rocken Tech Products bears no responsibility whatsoever for
any aftermarket products liabilities caused by parts, pump,
engine, operator, driver, vehicle, transportation or any other
4. As a standard procedure, all Rocken Tech diesel parts for
pumps are applied with anti-rust and anti-corrosion fluids, user(s)
must wash the parts with diesel fuel before installation.
5. All products sold are non-returnable, and there is no exchange
for any wearable spare parts/accessories.
6. All Rocken Tech test equipment shall have limited or extended
warranties when requested.
7. To make sure the correct replacements, verify parts to be
replaced and compare to the replacement parts prior to
8. Sales tax applies to California purchases unless a tax
exemption document or resale license presented.
9. All freight listed are for domestic sales within 50 states in USA,
foreign purchases online have to add additional fee(s) by adding
Foreign Freight on top of listed shipping charge(s).